Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog 5

There has been a-lot to blog about lately, but where does the time go?
Recently, against my own conviction of "AMAZING and INSTANT" products I purchased Headlight restorer/defogger. AND wow, the results were really both amazing, and instant. The whole process took about 30 minutes start to finish; the products' instructions advertise a 10 minute process but I scrubbed an extra 5 minutes to ensure a brilliant show room shine. My little brother came home and said, "Arash, did you buy new headlights!" pompously I replied yes, then told him about the product I had actually used. New headlights for my car would have cost me a-lot more than the $20.00 I spent at Discount Auto Parts. This product is it, Luxury! Seriously, Im so glad to report this amazing product on Pocket Luxury. I hope you all enjoy this, and are able to use it your-selfs or suggest it to a friend.

http://www.myheadlight.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment